The Lake Charles Urbanized Area Metropolitan Planning Organization’s (MPO)
Transportation Policy Committee (TPC) to vote on Amendment III to the Lake Charles Urbanized Area 2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) to amend for following:
- Adoption of LaDOTD 2021 Highway Safety Performance Measures and Targets, Lake Charles Transit’s Public Transit Agency Safety Plan 2020 Safety Performance Measures and Targets, and Lake Charles Transit Asset Management Performance Measures and Targets
Final Hearing: Thursday, December 22nd, 2020, 3PM – 5PM via Zoom
Basic Zoom Meeting Access Instructions:
- Using Smartphone/Desktop/Laptop/Tablet click link here https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9583967845, follow instructions, below.
- Meeting ID: 958-396-7845
- Password: SWLARPC (all CAPS)
Using Dial-In Phone Number
- Phone Number: (929) 205-6099
- Meeting ID: 958-396-7845#
- Password: 556-663# or follow instructions below.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Mail: IMCAL, 4310 Ryan Street, Suite 330, Lake Charles, LA 70605
Phone: (337) 433-1771
This Amendment will be available Wednesday, December 9th, 2020online at www.imcal.la.
These planning activities are the joint responsibility of the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (LADOTD) and the Lake Charles Urbanized Area MPO.